I got a couple of Jobs out the way. First was to replace the trigger Spray on the hose as mavis broke the other one. As usual the fittings I bought didnt fit. So a bit of improvising needed. After I raided my tool box I found half of what I wanted. But with a bit here and there it was soon sorted.
Next was a job I was not keen to tackle. It was to replace the tap under sink ,which feeds the outside hose. First it was would my back take the strain of bending under the shelf?.
Next would the new fitting replace the old one? it was the type that when fitted into position you have to screw it in to cut a hole in the feed pipe. Would I be able to line it up?.
I found the new one was slightly larger in diameter. Now If I screw it in wrong it means I will have 2 holes overlapping and the fitting will leak. If that happens it means a new pipe. On a Sunday who will come out and do that? No One. We can’t be without water untill monday can we. But after a nerve-racking 10 mins the old one was off and the new installed , screwed in place and the hose fitted. Water on!!!!!. YES! it is working and its dry. But I am always worried about late leaks so I must keep an eye on it for a couple of days untill I am happy.
Next little job is to re string my guitar. I’ve had the strings a couple of days but havent got round to it yet.
Mavis has worked really hard in the garden and it looks nice and tidy again.
We took louis for his walk and I checked the tap ,it’s still dry. But I noticed we had an overflow drip outside coming from the toilet. I took the lid of the cistern and the level was far to high. We had all new fittings in it recently and it just needed a tweak so I did that..
Tomorrow I have to get to the surgery early to have blood tests. One for my Diabetes and the other for my back. I am hopeful that his preconceptions of Myeloma are way out and it’s just a case of old age and arthritis. When he has the results in he will sort out some acupuncture for me. Im not sure about needles stuck in me the set alight to them is great. But its got o be better than a screwed up back.
I found one of my google site web pages has been suspended due to an infringement of TAC. What I’ve done wrong I don’t know. But I have sent an appeal form. Watch this space.