I have been very busy over the past 3 days. Because of some technical issues I have had the enormous task of re publishing maves book. Because the original manuscript is missing and I only had some of it its been a mamoth task. I then had to  edit it and after  several attempts format it to the right format for publication. But that has all been completed this evening its now been re titled I am a mesowarrior because I cant have 2 books with the same title. But its content although  is true to the original it has a few amendments..

I have also created a new ebook version thats been published this evening. Tomorrow I  have to find all the links and update them. I am tooo tired now.

We have been to one of Mavis`s NHS meetings this afternoon. At which I made several notes on what I had to do when I got home frustrating.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s