twoBack today after a few days in Bristol. To celebrate Dolcies BSC degree. She couldnt have picked better weather. We traveled up on Sunday afternoon and Angy and Dolcy came to our hotel for a meal in the restaurant and we chatted till after 9 but as we were all tired after a long day traveling we called it a night. Up next day at 7 am because was attending the ceremony at Bristol Universality. I couldn’t go  because tickets were  restricted, so After  Mavis left at 8 am I wandered down  to breakfast. The sun was  shinning and  I was going for a walk round on my own. Not used to that but I set off about 9 30 I wandered in a giant circle it got to  about 1 pm and I had been heading towards the Harbor but I was lost  and my feet were killing me . Just out of practice. But I saw a tourist info center  so I popped in. Hello can I help you  the young girl said. Yes I am lost  and looking for Anchor Road. Ok  you have made it  step outside turn right then right again thats Anchor road. So following that I soon found the road Now I wondered just how far along the hotel was going to be. But it ws about half a mile. I admit  I got back around 1.30 I fell on the bed shattered. I hung the do not disturb on the door and promptly fell asleep  I was awoken about 15 mins later Mavis said They were coming  in about an hour. I thought at least Ill get an hour shut eye. No sooner had I shut my eyes the phone went. Hello  we are down  stairs are you ready. O god I  crawled out of bed and hobbled  to the lift. it was decided we were all going to walk into  town to meet  rose daughter  Di. So we met up first in a bar  by the harbour after a couple in there we moved off  to meet Di  and a meal. Later  full up and merry we made our way back to the hotel we sat chatting untill again we were all shattered and called it a night . It had been one hell of a Day. This morning we met up for an early breakfast before  setting off. Angy gave us a lift to the station and we said our goodbyes. We were-lucky as we reached the platform a train was about to leave so we jumped ,no sorry we crawled anxiously on board and collapsed in a seat it was about 1 and a half hours  to Paddington. Then   2 changes on the underground and a quick  ice cold milkshake at Victoria then  aboard  our last train home. Next was a taxi  home.

15 mins indoors  a quick pee dump the cases and we set off to collect louis from the kennels . He was booked in one more night but as we were home earlier  we decided to get him. Normal he doesn’t show a lot of affection . But when I  reached his kennel he was laying down quiet. but as soon as he saw me he went manic he was trying to claw his way through the wire  gate. The  man had to go in and put his harness on but he had a job doing it  louis was all over the place trying to get past him to reach me. Ah! so he does love . With his lead on he pulled like a nutter to get out of there. When he saw Mavis he was mental again. Now he is home he has been spoilt he has had his favorite yogurt an icecream lolly  to cool him  and now he is asleep  by the electric fan. He home and happy again. To end the day on a sad note the ruddy microwave packed up so tomorrow its shopping for a new one. Thats life.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s